Today has been a little hard and I realise whenever I feel lost and stuck I restrict because if I am lost somewhere and not moving forward then I may as well be ill and sick but I don’t want to be ill and sick and the reason I am lost and stuck is because I am ill and sick so I have tried to keep fighting and now I feel a little better as I made myself a little plan.
I know, I know, I don’t need a plan but I now have one. I plan to get healthy, to get myself a little job and save save save for a year or however long it takes me then and this is thanks to all your wonderful motivating messages I shall travel, I don’t know where or when but I shall and I shall see the world.
I think I have finally realised I don’t want to study anything or have a serious career, I just want to live and that is okay. It is more than okay, it is wonderful. I thank you all very much, lots of love from a little less confused about life Nicole.
- velveteeno likes this
- just-drowning-lost-then-found likes this
- love-laugh-befree likes this
- no--feeling--is--final likes this
- smile-in-possibility likes this
- ed-vs-erin likes this
- letsrediscoverkitty likes this
- perfect-imperfections94 likes this
- etherealsophie likes this
- justveggiejessica likes this
- freekirstiee said: As long as you are happy, healthy and loved, that is all that matters! Have you ever thought of becoming a travel writer? xx
- freekirstiee likes this
- buttered-crumpet likes this
- join-me-on-my-journey posted this