I will not feel guilty for eating a satsuma instead I will laugh at the fact my mother just said, ‘I knew it was Robbie, I recognised his bum’.
reinventing-charlotte asked: Hi Nicole! I'm gonna have a little chat with your eating disorder, is that ok? Who the hell do you think you are? Nicole is one of the most caring and loving people on earth, and she does not deserve the pain you are putting her through. Those thoughts you are putting into her beautiful mind are all lies, and you know it. Stop harassing such an incredible soul. You are making her waste away while simultaneously making her feel "fat". I would say go to hell, but hell is too good for you...(cont.)
You are not welcome here; you never were, and you never will be. Nicole deserves to be happy and healthy, and who are you to take that away from her? She is prepared to fight, and so many people are there to stand right by her side, me included. So you can kiss my perky butt. And when Nicole is healthy again, you can kiss her’s as well. And yes, I said when, not if, because I know she is so much stronger than you will ever be. .. I love you Nicole. You will get through this, I know you will.xxx
Charlotte, I am speechless. You are truly wonderful and you honestly have no idea how much stronger I feel just from reading this. I shall now promise to read it every single day until anorexia well and truly gets the message. I love you so much and as silly as it sounds I feel stronger knowing I have you by my side because you inspire me each and everyday. I will be healthy and I hope, pray and wish anorexia kisses my perky butt along with yours :) xxxxx
rosamaybefearless asked: Say five facts about yourself and then send this to ten of your favorite followers who you absolutely love. ♥ p.s Nicole, my darling...you are so brave. I'm so proud of you and I promise that you will be my fellow butter-lover!! x x
I love you so much ♥ xxxx
1. Today I painted my nails red, I used to paint them red all the time and I also used to wear red lipstick. Now when I wear it I feel like I am trying to be the ‘old nicole’ but I am beginning to realise there isn’t an ‘old nicole’ or a ‘new nicole’ just a nicole, just a me. This makes no sense so.. today I painted my nails red because santa clause is coming to town.
2. I really really like space, the moon and stars are magical but if I had the chance to go I wouldn’t because I think it would be like when you find out santa isn’t real, you know?
3. I found out santa wasn’t real because my mother was moaning to my grandmother about some pyjamas she had bought for my sister and found a rip in them when she was wrapping them up, only the pyjamas were from santa. I will always remember this moment.
4. My brother, sister and I always ALWAYS get pyjamas for Christmas, it is like the law.
5. Speaking of finding out santa isn’t real this afternoon I watched Look Who’s Talking Now and that would mean I have watched all three this week. I like the clothes they wear and the way they speak.
I like people who eat butter without a single thought.
love-hugsandsunshine asked: Say five facts about yourself and then send this to ten of your favorite followers who you absolutely love. ♥
Thank you sweetie :)
1. I tried on ‘real’ clothes this morning just from my wardrobe but ended up having a break down putting my sweats back on and after three hours of crying I think I am okay.
2. Tomorrow my family and I are going shopping and I am promising myself now that I will not enter any changing rooms.
3. My mother said we can only go if she is allowed to actually buy me something, I usually refuse because I get worked up and upset so it should be interesting.
4. I am not at all bothered about shopping but I am looking forward to tea and christmas lights.
5. I have just had porridge for the first time in like a month! It was strange but warming now to brave this windy weather and head to the cinema. I am sorry these weren’t the best, Love.
Yesterday my mother ran into my doctor (the one that I saw the other day), they aren’t really supposed to talk about things but of course they did and I don’t mind. My mother asked her what the place was like ect and she said all good things but then she said I wouldn’t be there until after Christmas and now my thoughts are going crazy I mean I am basically holding on to nothing right now, I have become so weak. Also Christmas is so hard, I don’t know how I will cope. I don’t want to ruin my families Christmas either, I feel awful already, I don’t deserve there love or understanding.
letgotolovelife asked: Say five facts about yourself and then send this to ten of your favorite followers who you absolutely love. ♥
Thank you beautiful :)
1. Syd won’t stop barking and ouch he is giving me a head ache.. naughty Syd. I wish my house had a volume button hmm even better a mute button!
2. Today I was watching a film (look who’s talking) all snuggled up on my sofa when out of no where a santa clause started cleaning the windows. I jumped out of my skin, it was just the window cleaner feeling festive.
3. Tomorrow I am going to the cinema to see Saving Mr. Banks, I also want to see Frozen but not tomorrow.
4. I have wrapped all my Christmas presents and I am kind of sad I don’t have anything else to wrap :( I like wrapping.
5. It is almost time for dinner and I am having one of my favourites, moroccan bean and vegetable tagine with quinoa and rice, hmmmm.
Last night I had a really strange dream, I woke up sweating with a really dry throat and all I can remember is I was eating a big bowl of chips with lots of tomato sauce for lunch. I still have a dry throat and I don’t know why because I drink a lot of water.
I have just made a massive pot of chilli for my family, I don’t know if I should feel bad or proud.